We are looking for a Production Coordinator to join our team. You will be responsible for managing all production and everything that goes into commercializing a product.
You will make an impact at VONBON by:
- Developing spec packages hand-in-hand with our Designer (in Adobe Illustrator or equivalent) for hand-off to factory partners
- Developing all technical info - BOM, spec sheets, grading and other information for prototypes and production
- Acting as primary factory liaison, visiting our factories as required
- Managing the sourcing and ordering of trims
- Creating raw material purchase orders
- Managing prototype process and communication
- Assisting in fit sessions for prototypes and size runs by critiquing fit and styling. Manage comments from fit sessions and communicate back to our factory partners.
- Prioritizing and managing all production deadlines
- Pre-costing and providing estimated yields on new styles
- Being knowledgeable of quality garment construction, stitches, production methods and best industry practices
- Using creative problem-solving techniques to accomplish specific design elements and overcome issues
- Working closely with the Designer and Operations Manager to develop quality products in accordance with VONBON standards
- Managing and resolving QA issues pre, mid and post-production
Your key relationships will be:
Reporting to: Founder/Owner
Working with: Operations Manager
External: Factory partners
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You are a driven, self-starter who knows how to hustle!
As a professional, the growth and challenge of a successful start-up excites you. You’re the kind of professional who loves the idea of building out processes that help create beautiful products for our customers.
In addition, you have/are:
- Ability to be flexible in a multi-task environment
- Have a sense of urgency to meet development and production timelines
- Reliable, efficient and detail-oriented
- Willing and able to travel internationally
- Passionate about garment production
- Common sense and logical decision maker
- A sense of humour and someone who can have fun with the team
Fair hourly compensation and flexible hours.
Must have car and valid drivers licence for visiting our local factories.
Please apply by sending your resume & cover letter (PDF or Word) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your cover letter please describe what’s drawn you to the role and three personal or professional goals you’ve set for 2018.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.